We believe that Jesus has called His church to make disciples who make disciples. Big Stevens Creek is committed to helping you grow to become a mature follower of Jesus Christ who lives to invest in the lives of others for the sake of the Gospel. Our primary discipleship time is our Growth Groups that meet on Sunday mornings at 9:30. We have Growth Groups for all ages, and each group that meets focuses on growing in Christlikeness. Also, we have several discipleship groups that meet off campus throughout the week. If you’d like to know more about our discipleship process at Big Stevens Creek contact our Discipleship Pastor, Eric Bruton.
Below is a list of our adult Growth Groups:
- Ladies’ group (under 45) led by Amy Boyette. They are studying the Gospel Project.
- Ladies’ group (45-65) led by Betty Koon
- Ladies’ group (65+) led by Sherry Farmer
- Mens’ group led by Ken Alexander. They are studying the Gospel Project.
- Herbert Bunch Class (50+) led by Ron Carter
- Adult Discipleship Class led by Steve Carpenter. They are studying the Gospel Project.
- Couples group led by Evan Croy. Their growth group consists of middle-aged couples most of whom have children ranging from infant to teenage years.
- Couples/co-ed group led by Aaron Staub. They are currently studying the Gospel of Mark.
- College & Career led by Enoch & Leng Tsai. They are studying the Gospel Project.